Join The UCA Team
UCA is now accepting Elementary (K-4), Middle School (5-6) Math, Middle School (5-6) Science and Enrichment (art teacher and music teacher) teaching applications for the 2020-2021 school year. At UCA, teachers take time to build trust-based relationships with each student in their classroom materializing the unconditional love of the Gospel. They lead the people in their classrooms by empowering students to see the world through a lens of gratitude, collaboration, and grit. Academically, teachers use data and provided curriculum resources to inform small-group instruction ensuring every student at UCA is given an equitable educational opportunity to reach pre-determined grade level big goals. Teachers also create experiential opportunities for students to touch and experience the content of each unit.
- Empower 90% of the class to end the school year on or above grade level in reading and math Big Goals
- Collect relevant data to inform instruction
- Receive feedback with humility and action
- Self-Reflect on classroom leadership with an internal locus of control and a growth mindset
- Create weekly lesson plans that inform engaging high-quality instruction to reach Academic Big Goals
- Ensure the classroom space reflects excellence and welcomes learning
- Utilize school wide systems of behavior management to create a classroom space of trust and learning
- Utilize UCA guiding principles to inform trust-based relationships with each student
-Establishes relationship of trust with scholar's families / parents through consistent celebrations/opportunities for growth
- Perform other school-wide duties before and or after school
- Attend UCA professional development
- Attend UCA parent and fundraising events
Starting sALARY/Date: $35,000 / June 2020
Please click the link below to fill out an application. If you have questions about employment opportunities please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.